- 1 sweet potato, finely chopped
- 1c orzo
- ½ head of cauliflower, chopped
- ½ red AND yellow pepper, finely chopped
- 1 banana pepper, finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt to taste
- 2T cumin
- 1t coriander
- 1 can chickpeas
- ½ c apricots, sliced (about 16)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ c plain thick yogurt (Greek yogurt works)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 sm cloves of garlic, minced
To start, boil a pot of water and once bubbling, add sweet potato and orzo. Cook 8 minutes or according to orzo directions (note: you want to keep the sweet potato pieces small so that they cook quickly). Drain, then set aside.
Meanwhile, in a large wok or deep frying pan fry cauliflower, peppers, and salt, with a little oil, over medium heat. Once veggies are starting to brown and become tender, add garlic, cumin, and coriander cooking another 2 minutes.
In a small bowl or cup, whisk together the yogurt, lemon, and garlic.