This is one of our favorite, quick, vegetarian dinners on a busy night. Fast, fresh, easy and great tasting.
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 1-2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large handful of cilantro, rinsed and chopped
- 3T BBQ sauce
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2T cider vinegar
- 1/2 t chili spice
- 1/4 t cumin spice
- Spinach or greens of choice
- Tortilla chips (optional)
Mix together beans, tomatoes, onions, cilantro and spices in a bowl. Let marinade 15+ minutes if possible.
To plate, add a generous handful of greens, top with the bean mixture, add salsa and guacamole and enjoy!